Rayman Randimation Rayman Randimation

Meh.

Despite the fact that this was well animated for your first drawn animation, I thought that the jokes could have been funnier. I have seen this three times already and every time I saw it I didn't really think any of them were that amusing. Maybe I didn't play enough Ray Man as a kid, I don't know.

Apple vs Microsoft Apple vs Microsoft

This is by far the greatest movie ever.

But this greatest movie ever is not like other greatest movie evers. This greatest movie ever stands out as the greatest movie ever until I can find a better greatest movie ever. Yes, this is the best greatest movie ever.

B B

Wow.

This is just the greatest movie ever. It's portable, and anyone can do it, It started one of the greatest crews ever. I just say this: Wow.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

For the awesome randomness

Best. 30 Minute. Movie. Ever.

the bald ballet dancer the bald ballet dancer

Choppy and stupid.

First of all, It paused every few seconds
Second, the plot isn't NG material.
Third, HOW THE FUCK DID THE CAR GET THERE?! You need to improve in the setting for the car to get there. For example, don't make the middle so thin and add more land on the right hand side.

pandasinhell responds:

no see thats what i wanted i wanted it to be random and people to say how the hell did they get up there

Random stick clip Random stick clip

No. Not good enough.

It needs to be longer and the blue guy needs a part in it. sorry.

pandasinhell responds:

how about u suck my balls it was just somthing i did while i was bored i didnt expect people to think i was god for creating this

Weird Al: Hardware store Weird Al: Hardware store

A decent music video for an Excellent song.

Nuff Said.

TooF 7 (fake) TooF 7 (fake)

Ok

This has nothing to do with toof and when you say anyone who wasnt in that movie ruined the GG think again because some ppl other than the glocks love them(I hate em, LOL). 0, like it or not

eyePod eyePod

I dont get the joke

but i gave it a decent score

MajinPiccolo responds:

I guess some people don't realize that some things aren't meant to be funny. Some things are just music videos that have no humor whatsoever.

Constipated Constipated