Transformice Transformice

Amazing game, glad to see it on NG

This game, like many other simple games, is fairly addicted, and I was hooked on to it the minute I saw it. The only problem I had with this game before was that the server kept fucking up. This version fixes, that problem, thankfully. The only problem I see with it now is that annoying clipping problem, which makes that map where you're hanging over a bottomless pit impossible. Other than that, this game is amazing in every way.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Damn.

I have never seen a better adaptation of Super Mario Bros. in my life. I can't believe I actually paid 5 bucks out of my own pocket last year to buy the Virtual Console version of this game, because I honestly would have never done it if this game had existed when I bought it. This is ignoring the fact that there are a few minor bugs in the game, and although they don't interfere with the game that much, it prevents this game from being absolutely perfect.

In conclusion, this game gets a 9.

The Possible Quiz The Possible Quiz

Decent-ish.

I got a -28 :-(

Little-Rena responds:

Oh, okay then.

customize a gun part1.5 customize a gun part1.5

Decent

Its a rip off of a dress up game. I like it.

JarredJoffe responds:

thanks lol

Clockplane Flyer Clockplane Flyer

Ok

That is the worst game ive ever seen cuz the spacebar doesnt work and why is there a loser thing on the no mic thing?

Why Windows Sucks Why Windows Sucks

Ok

You guys are idiots because the error and the crapp and the more crapp.

Oddworld Maze Game Oddworld Maze Game

MAJOR BUG

The Major Bug:
Every time you finish the level, you get sent to the Play screen

alio-big-mac responds:

No...when ever you touch the sides you do, try again, no-one else had this problem

TankMan DressUp TankMan DressUp

dude

This is like one of the stuff that tomfulp entered in the alpha help. We dont care about 2 hour stuff that you slapped around at lanch or after lunch.

Zuggz responds:

If by "We" what do u mean? are you speaking on behalf of other people? cause i dont think they'd care for that. since the other reviews seem to be the opposite from you, ill take what they say. id take what u say more seriously if u had submited at least one thing on the portal to :)

World Cup Headers World Cup Headers

Great Game

You really do have games of massive distraction.

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Cool

To the morons who posted their code on the review box:
THE FUCKING AUTHORS COMMENTS CLEARLY STATE THAT WHEN YOU PUT THE CODE INTO THE FUCKING REVEIW BOX, IT WONT WORK ANYMORE!
To the author: