[KKK99] Epic Freestyle [KKK99] Epic Freestyle

Please, I beg of you, stop.

I will begin this review by asking "How old are you", and "Do you know anyone with such an ego as yours"? Because you sound young, and you believe that your audio is good. I think you should wait until puberty and the age of Common Sense before you continue rapping. Who knows, 3 years from now, it might be good on some degree. I also beg of you to stop saying "the N word". As far as I know, you simply can't say it. Just because your retarded friends that can't spell for the life of them thought is was good doesn't mean it is good. Learn to rap to a beat, come back when you're older, and stop thinking your audio is good. Work on it. For your lack of effort, showings of racism, and being an egomaniac, you get a 0... out of 10.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

your review is bad

Go Penis (Go DJ parody) Go Penis (Go DJ parody)

Audio 5: Averagest Average Ever

The problem I had was the fact that your voice changes volume a lot. It also had some other flaws, like the fact that your singing doesn't flow well with the music at times. It was a good parody though.

[KKK99] Fappin them danks [KKK99] Fappin them danks

Audio 0 = Shark sandwich

Please, speak up, speak loud, speak proud, speak low, with the flow. Even that rap was better than that. What you need to do is wait to be 16, and then you will be able to rap correctly. You will also learn that swearing isn't hardcore, and that a score of 0 does not mean it is a "sick rap".

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

fuck you with a captal F

Santa Claus is Coming For You Santa Claus is Coming For You

Sound like technopolka...

by 5-10%.

DrumZZZZZZZZOMG DrumZZZZZZZZOMG

DRUMSOMG

Drums O my god! so what?

Technolka Technolka

Very Impressive

That's all I want to say, Very, Very Impressive!