Rayman Randimation Rayman Randimation

Meh.

Despite the fact that this was well animated for your first drawn animation, I thought that the jokes could have been funnier. I have seen this three times already and every time I saw it I didn't really think any of them were that amusing. Maybe I didn't play enough Ray Man as a kid, I don't know.

Apple vs Microsoft Apple vs Microsoft

This is by far the greatest movie ever.

But this greatest movie ever is not like other greatest movie evers. This greatest movie ever stands out as the greatest movie ever until I can find a better greatest movie ever. Yes, this is the best greatest movie ever.

B B

Wow.

This is just the greatest movie ever. It's portable, and anyone can do it, It started one of the greatest crews ever. I just say this: Wow.

Transformice Transformice

Amazing game, glad to see it on NG

This game, like many other simple games, is fairly addicted, and I was hooked on to it the minute I saw it. The only problem I had with this game before was that the server kept fucking up. This version fixes, that problem, thankfully. The only problem I see with it now is that annoying clipping problem, which makes that map where you're hanging over a bottomless pit impossible. Other than that, this game is amazing in every way.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Damn.

I have never seen a better adaptation of Super Mario Bros. in my life. I can't believe I actually paid 5 bucks out of my own pocket last year to buy the Virtual Console version of this game, because I honestly would have never done it if this game had existed when I bought it. This is ignoring the fact that there are a few minor bugs in the game, and although they don't interfere with the game that much, it prevents this game from being absolutely perfect.

In conclusion, this game gets a 9.

The Possible Quiz The Possible Quiz

Decent-ish.

I got a -28 :-(

Little-Rena responds:

Oh, okay then.

[KKK99] Epic Freestyle [KKK99] Epic Freestyle

Please, I beg of you, stop.

I will begin this review by asking "How old are you", and "Do you know anyone with such an ego as yours"? Because you sound young, and you believe that your audio is good. I think you should wait until puberty and the age of Common Sense before you continue rapping. Who knows, 3 years from now, it might be good on some degree. I also beg of you to stop saying "the N word". As far as I know, you simply can't say it. Just because your retarded friends that can't spell for the life of them thought is was good doesn't mean it is good. Learn to rap to a beat, come back when you're older, and stop thinking your audio is good. Work on it. For your lack of effort, showings of racism, and being an egomaniac, you get a 0... out of 10.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

your review is bad

Go Penis (Go DJ parody) Go Penis (Go DJ parody)

Audio 5: Averagest Average Ever

The problem I had was the fact that your voice changes volume a lot. It also had some other flaws, like the fact that your singing doesn't flow well with the music at times. It was a good parody though.

[KKK99] Fappin them danks [KKK99] Fappin them danks

Audio 0 = Shark sandwich

Please, speak up, speak loud, speak proud, speak low, with the flow. Even that rap was better than that. What you need to do is wait to be 16, and then you will be able to rap correctly. You will also learn that swearing isn't hardcore, and that a score of 0 does not mean it is a "sick rap".

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

fuck you with a captal F